Friday, March 27, 2009

Starbucks oatmeal

I am ridiculously happy about having Starbucks oatmeal for breakfast at work this morning. I know that for the price of a Starbucks oatmeal I can buy a 12 bag box of instant oatmeal and bring it to work, but then I need to also bring in the brown sugar, nuts, cinnamon and milk. And I did try that, but it didn't taste as good as the Starbucks oatmeal. What can I say? When I buy the oatmeal at Starbucks they know that I like to have some steamed milk to add to it and they make me a small cup. And I can add the cinnamon while they are making me my grande latte. In these economic times I am trying to cut back on expenses. But I think I might just splurge on Friday and get Starbucks oatmeal. Because it tastes so good and it makes me ridiculously happy.

No comments: