When Sinta announced she was starting BOM Rehab it seemed perfect for me because I am so weak when it comes to BOMs. But it also made me wonder just how many BOMs I have joined, which meant I had to count them. It wasn't easy because they are stashed in a few places. I counted 14 BOMs. They fall in a several categories:
- Fat Quarter Shop Designer Mystery BOMs (2008, 2009, 2011, and 2012).
- Anne Sutton of Bunny Hill Designs: Le Jardin, Pumpkin Hill, Rabbits Prefer Chocolate, Baltimore Bunnies, and A Tisket, A Tasket.
- Robyn Pandolph's With Willing Hands: Mystery Quilt, and Botanika.
- Jan Patek's Girl Gang: Pokeberry Quilt, Feathered Star, and Sunshine on My Shoulder.
- Fons and Porter's Scrapbag Star (my first BOM started in 1999).
One thing is for sure: I am not going to start any more applique BOMs until I finish at least one.
I am looking forward to making some progress on my BOMs and seeing the progress made by other participants.